Marco Fantozzi is now the principal authorised user for Europe for almost all of the LeaksSuite leakage and pressure management softwares (ww.leakssuite.com), developed by Allan Lambert (ILMSS Ltd – International Leakage Management Support Services Ltd) based on methods promoted by IWA Water Losses Specialist Group, that allow the User to evaluate the various processes of quantifying leakage and leakage management options, and identify opportunities for reducing leakage and saving money.
Allan Lambert Countries.update
By 2015, 645 recipients in 75 countries had LeaksSuite programs, mostly provided with expert global support by specialist regional consultants, fully trained in the concepts and applications, as national distributors of the software.
As a prominent distributor of LEAKSSuite software since 2005, Marco’s outstanding commitment and support was recognised when, in September 2013, his exclusive Software Licence distribution Agreement in Italy, West Balkans, Greece and Cyprus was extended for a further 10 years.
The truth is there are many people who do understand about replica audemars piguet watches uk and they as well have not had the opportunity to share with in case the watch is a swiss reproduction or perhaps a genuine a single. fashion replica handbags uk are the best remedy if you cannot afford to invest in so costly first Rolex and Breitling designer watches.As far as the looks and finishing is concerned, these swiss replica audemars piguet watches give their authentic namesake a manage with regard to their hard earned cash and as far as having time is involved, you can be be assured that your cheap fake tag heuer watches will do not ever crash you.
In May 2015, this Agreement was further modified to an exclusive ‘ongoing use’ Agreement for some existing defined items of LEAKSSuite software – CheckCalcs, PIFastCalcs, PressCalcs, ALCCalcs, ELLCalcs, UFRZoneCalcs, ANPER, STIPERZENIA, throughout the whole of Europe, with support from Aqua Libera in West Balkans and Melcer Consulting in Greece and Cyprus.
Marco Fantozzi will be pleased to provide quotations on request for purchase, training and technical support of any of the above software, or for writing a new specialist software to Client’s requirements. Visit www.leakssuite.com for more info.
Overview – Leakage and Pressure Management using LEAKS Suite
Software for Water Utilities – free, standard, customised and professional
LEAKS (Leakage Evaluation and Assessment Know-How Software) is a comprehensive suite of customisable software programs used to quantify leakage and pressure management options in water distribution systems. It can help Utilities to understand the interlinked processes that cause leakage, and to identify opportunities for reducing leakage, saving money and increasing efficiency
LEAKS was created by Allan Lambert, an acknowledged expert in water loss management, for ILMSS Ltd and its international partners. It uses proven practical methods promoted by the IWA Water Loss Specialist Group such as IWA Water Balance and best practice KPIs, Real Loss component analysis and FAVAD pressure:leak flow relationships
CheckCalcs is an introductory software that can quickly:
- calculate ‘best practice’ performance indicators for systems
- identify priority actions, using international guidelines
- assess benefits of managing adverse effects of excess pressure
AZP&NDFCalcs introduces two important leakage analysis concepts
- Average Zone Point (AZP) for representative average pressure measurements
- Night Day Factor (NDF) to convert night leakage per hour to daily leakage
Reliable leakage calculations need to take account of Zone pressures, so an ‘Average Zone Point’ (AZP) needs to be identified, for representative measurements of average pressure. Because Zone pressure (and therefore leak flow rate) varies over 24 hours, an average ‘Night Day Factor’ (NDF) is also needed to convert night leakage per hour to daily leakage (& vice versa). This free software explains how to identify and record the location of the Average Zone Point, and how to calculate the Night Day Factor by analysing pressure measurements taken at the Average Zone Point.
Actually there are several men and women who do be aware of replica rado watches and they very have not managed to inform if your watch is often a swiss replica or possibly a real one particular. cheap replica balenciaga handbag are the most effective answer if you cannot manage to acquire so high priced initial Rolex and Breitling designer watches.As far as the finishing and looks is involved, these best replica tag heuer carrera watches give their actual namesake a run with regard to their funds and so far as retaining time is involved, you will be assured that your high quality replica brand watches will never fall short you.
AZPandNDFCalcs: An Excel Workbook with colour coded Worksheets tabs:
STEP BY STEP
- Learn why Inlet Point, Average Zone Point and Target (Critical) Point need to be defined for every Zone
- Define these points in the PMSites Worksheet, then show them on a Zone Plan, with contours
- Night Day Factor = Night leakage volume /hr24-hour Leakage volume
- Learn why NDF can be more or less than 24 hours/day, depending on variations in average zone pressure
- Learn how to calculate NDF from pressures measured at the Average Zone Point
PIFastCalcs – Advanced Water Balance and KPI calculations
NRW volumes, costs, KPIs, confidence limts
The 4-component approach to management of Real Losses starts with an IWA best practice Water Balance and associated Key Performance Indicators. PIFastCalcs does these calculations in more detail than ‘CheckCalcs’, with reliability bands, confidence levels, and valuation of Non Revenue Water components.
- Use of confidence limits identifies data weak points in water balance, and priorities to improve confidence limits for calculated Real Losses.
- Designed for easy sensitivity testing
- ‘Consumption’ and ‘Running Costs’ Worksheets can be used for detailed information when appropriate.
- How low could you go? Calculates Unavoidable Annual Real Losses (UARL) and Unavoidable Background Leakage (UBL).
- Compares performance with international (and regional) data sets, and World Bank Institute Performance Bands A to D for ILI (Infrastructure Leakage Index)
ALCCalcs – Active Leakage Control
Quick calculations of economic ALC policy
Many Utilities do not have an ALC program, do not know how to calculate an appropriate ALC budget, and are unaware that the annual volume of their Real Losses could be significantly reduced by limiting the average run times of unreported leaks. Quick assessments of economic ALC policies can be done by assuming a policy of ‘regular survey’, in which unreported leaks are identified by periodic acoustic surveys and inspections.
ALCCalcs is designed to assist and encourage Utilities to economically manage unreported leakage. It is an Excel Workbook with colour coded Worksheets tabs
The key output, to help Utilities ‘get started’, is a rapid prediction for each system, with confidence levels, of economic values of:
- ALC intervention frequency
- % of system to be checked/year
- ALC annual budget (excluding repair costs)
- level of unreported real losses
These predictions are based on 3 local system specific parameters
- value/m3 of lost water CV
- cost of intervention CI
- rate of rise of unreported leakage RR
3 simple ways to estimate average rate of rise of unreported leakage are explained.
The efficiency of Active Leakage Control can be further improved by measuring and interpreting night flows in individual sectors.
ALCCalcs also provides information and guidance on timing, analysis and interpretation of night flow easurements, including:
- IWA night flow components terminology
- identifying when to measure night flows
- estimating night consumption
- prioritising ALCl interventions
- recording elevant Zone information
PressCalcs – An Introduction to Pressure Management Benefits
Key principles for analysis and prediction